Welcome to Arbor Bed and Breakfast Accommodation in Prince George, BC
Arbor Bed and Breakfast in Prince George has been offering Award Winning Hospitality since 1999 . Our B&B is located in the North Nechako Bench on a large beautifully landscaped lot nestled in a forest. There are tall trees, wildlife and over 100 kilometers of trails at our doorstep. We are only a 15 minute drive from all major Pr. George amenities including UNBC, the CN Center, Exploration Place, Aquatic Center, University Hospital of Northern BC (PGRH) and Pine Center Mall. We offer special VIA Rail (Skeena) packages and are only 10 minutes from the VIA Rail Station. Arbor Bed and Breakfast is comfortable, newly renovated and sparkling clean. The B&B suite is large, has a mini-kitchen, and private entrance onto our deck. Our guests rave about our breakfasts and hospitality – we pride ourselves on the personal touch and do our best to make sure that every guest’s stay is the best it can be.
We are available for Short Term Rental April 1, 2018. Rates for one week, two weeks or monthly. Click here for more information
Off Season Discount Rates in effect October 1, 2017 – April 30, 2018. $85 single, $95 double, $160 for both rooms
- Rates May 1, 2018 – October 31, 2018: Double $115CA, Single $105CA, Both rooms up to 4 people $210CA with no extra taxes.
- Take a look at our new restaurants, winery, and craft brewery click here
- Award winning hospitality since 1999
- VIA Rail Packages including pickup and delivery and bag lunches (not Booking.com reservations)
- Ask about our awesome packed lunches for the train
- Private entrance, off street parking , large deck
- Fully stocked mini kitchen, laundry, FREE wireless Internet
- Guest TV room with gas fireplace, flat screen HDTV, eating area
- Perfect for families and small groups
- Smoke Free (smoking allowed outside), FREE off street parking
- Enquire about our Self Catered off season option – use our fully stocked kitchenette.
- Please note due to security issues the Toll Free number is available only in Canada